Louise Palmer, pe, Geotechnical/ ENVIRONMENTAL Engineer
Ms. Palmer has extensive experience in geotechnical engineering, both with foundation and earthwork design and construction, as well as with environmental projects. She has served as project geotechnical engineer and project manager for a variety of municipal, federal, and industrial clients. These projects have included exploration and testing programs for the evaluation and design of foundation systems, embankments, surface impoundments, landfills, and pipelines. She has also served as senior geotechnical engineer for the construction phases of the projects.
At PSCI Engineers, PLLC she is responsible for management of engineering staff for off-site projects, sampling and monitoring programs, water/wastewater infrastructure engineering, site remediation and cleanup plans, CERCLA/RCRA cleanup supervision/oversight, UST removal oversight, investigation and reporting, and Brownfields redevelopment.
Listing of Projects
- Senior Geotechnical Consultant at CH2M Hill for environmental assessments of soil and groundwater contamination
- Lead Geotechnical Engineer for plant expansion at South Parkway Water Treatment Plant, Huntsville, AL.
- Project Manager/Senior Consultant at RCRA/CERCLA based Environmental Investigations, Naval Facilities Command, Camp Lejeune, NC
- Project/Task Manager, RCRA Interim Measure remediation design and oversight, Naval Facilities Command Camp Lejuene, NC
- Lead Geotechnical Engineer – Industrial Plant Expansion, Decatur, AL
- Lead Engineer – Groundwater Plume Investigation, Greenville, AL
- MS Civil Engineering – Case Western Reserve University, 1979
- BS Civil Engineering – Case Western Reserve University, 1976
- Professional Engineer – North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Alabama
- Registered Site Manager – North Carolina